The day of Maha Shivaratri Puja

Hello....Good Morning πŸ€—
Today I have come here to tell  ablout my Shivaratri Puja with you.First of all A Happy Valentine's Day to all my Audience.Be happy ,love your precious one as much as you can and enjoy the day with party and fun.After 12 at night my husband already have whished me and I also, so let see how we will spend our day!!!! I will give the updates about Valentine's Day later.Now I am going to share my Maha Shivratri Puja with you which is also associated with bonding,love between Couples before valentine's day.

Yesterday I had told you that i would be wearing Saree for the Maha Shivaratri Puja and would be fasting the full day till the puja.Actually it is our belief that if this day we do Puja for the sake of our husbands then Lord Shiva blesses our husbands and give immortal life without any issues.

That is why yesterday the full day was my fasting.Only had drink water ,tea and had some biscuits .Because I can't be in full empty stomach .If I do so then it gives me pain in my stomach,chest for gastric problem .So around 4.45 I was get ready with my son and went  Agara Temple which is situated in the bankside of  agara lake near koramangala , Bangalore and went by  a cab, booking by my hubby.Because normally I am not useto of wearing Saree so it is difficult to carry  for me when I wear this . That's why my husband was little worried for my wearing Saree so he booked the cab for up and down as well.

For lord Shiva I took candles, agarbatti,five fruits,milk like that .Then had set out for the temple and reached around 5.00 .it takes hardly 15 minutes from our home to temple, so we reached early.But yesterday was Shivaratri for that reason the temple and surroundings were fully crowded even not able to move.Some beggars were begging and some cows were full blocked the road due to cow puja like that.Then when we entered the temple it was really dressed in lights , flowers, candles,diyas.It was  looking so beautiful and nice you won't believe.It was semmed like God really came out from heaven and taking our puja and blessings us.

Lord Siva with his wife Parvati

Then we had stood in a crowded line to pour the milk on lord Shiva and the prist asked me our name and gotra.And we did Puja and satisfied with it after that Went another Shiva temple to give my those things which I had bought for lord .And priest blessed us and we standed over half an hour in the temple.One old man was distributing Prasad and one laddu (sweet) had given to my son.My son likes very much laddu and within a minute he had finished that.
My son eating Pasad laddu

Then captured some photos only on selfie camera because my husband was in office so no one was there to catch our photos.



 In another place of temple there was one function had arranged .Some girls were coming to perform and dressed in kathak, kathakali dresses(indian dance).And announcement had started.

In that time we just came back our home by waiting for cab 15 minutes.Because the surroundings of temple was fully crowded so the driver was not able to see us where we were standing and us also.But lastly we got the cab and reached home and I was really hungry and had veg Maggie.Because we can't have rice,or any kind of rice product even chapati alsoin this puja.So what I would be having was a irritation for me and had Maggie and sprite and sweets and  peacefully relaxed.

The full day I had been fasting that is why my headache started to begin and felt sleepy also but at 7.30 we can't  sleep!!!!So started my work and feeling lazy.

Eventhough the day was full hectic after that also getting the opportunity of doing Puja of Lord Shiva was made me very happy.And one thing i should mention that yesterday my husband was also in fasting for me.This is the Love through sacrifices,compromises those we have maintained very happily with our inner feelings ,emotions from our soul.Happy Valentine's Day to All.Stay in big Love πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘.





Comments

  1. Your blog is very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog..your son looks like you❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks..hope you have enjoyed your Valentine tio❤❤⚘❤πŸ’πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've done a great job! it looks like you have a lot of experience blogging and I would love to hear your input on mine! if you have any tips or tricks let me know after you give it a once over https://sleepreview.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot...yes surely I will do..
    😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How The Maha Nil Sasthi Was??

The 2nd Day of Holi Celebration

How Was Our New Year 2019 ???